Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Assignment Three

Aesthetic Experience: Brushing My Teeth

My Aesthetic experience that I chose to talk about is brushing my teeth. I wake up in the morning and walk sleepily to the bathroom. While in this daze I grab my lavender toothbrush and apply my toothpaste to the brush. The toothpaste reminds me of a brisk and cool mountain and the mint within the paste looks like seashells in the ocean. As I begin to brush my teeth I turn the faucet on and watch the water rush out as if it were a waterfall. I then start to brush my teeth and watch my ivory teeth turn into white canvases with splashes of blue paint on them. My hands move my toothbrush in a circular waltz around each side of my mouth until my mouth becomes full with the ocean foam like substance. I discharge to material as it mixes with the rushing water it becomes a swirl with creates a sky blue like color. I begin the second round of my hygienic dance and repeat the process. Finally, I cleanse my brush by moving it underneath the cascading water, and I begin to rinse my mouth. I pick up the potion like bottle with my mouthwash in it, and I pour the liquid in the bottle cap. I take the shot, and wait in anticipation for the blaze of the mouthwash starts its reign in my mouth. I begin to countdown the agonizing twenty seconds and quickly spit out the fire water. I immediately reach for the water like soil that has suffered from a drought, and let the water cool my mouth. The refreshing liquid feels as brisk as a cold winter wind. I then discharge the liquid, grab my towel to dry my mouth, and look in the mirror to give it my Hollywood starlet smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment